Privacy of FP GROUP SRL – La Conchiglia Resort & SPA, with registered office in Ricadi (VV) CAP 89866, in Via Migliarese, 8, and operational headquarters in Loc. Tono, snc, 89866 Ricadi (VV), P.I. 02373450796 in the person of the Data Controller Mr. Francesco Biagio Pontoriero, born in Ricadi (VV) on 15/02/1959 (tel.0963663256).
We wish to inform you that FP GROUP SRL – La Conchiglia Resort & SPA will process your personal data as Data Controller, in full compliance with the RGPD (GDPR) 679/2016 regarding the protection of personal data.
Owner and manager of the treatment
In relation to your personal data you can exercise all the rights provided by the articles 13 (data collected from the interested party) and 14 (data not collected from the interested party) of the RGPD (GDPR) 679/2016, such as eg. modification, cancellation, rectification and anything else required by law by contacting the data controller: Mr. Francesco Biagio Pontoriero, born in Ricadi (VV) on 15/02/1959 (tel.0963663256) e-mail: amministrazione@laconchigliaresort. com
The Resort collects data both independently (at the time of online booking from its website and upon receiving guests) and through External Managers (hotel booking portals and travel agencies): the latter are the tool that triggers our Data Processing in quality of Owner.
Legal basis of the treatment
The legal basis of the data processing is the consent of the interested party, requested from time to time and distinct from the conferment obtained during the online booking and registration in the hotel phase.
We list below the technical partners whose correspondence is highlighted by the symbols:
• * Blastness srl, P.IVA/C.F.: 01195440118, REA REGISTRATION N. MILAN 2107189, Registered Office: Galleria del Corso, 2 – 20122 Milan, Italy
Personal data processing operations and related purposes.
Each section described below allows the collection of data for the specific purpose: failure to complete the fields marked as mandatory (highlighted by affixing an asterisk) will correspond to a failure to provide data, preventing data processing and therefore will prevent the execution of the requested service.
Your personal data object of the provision of the multiple hospitality services at our facilities will be collected by FP GROUP SRL – La Conchiglia Resort & SPA and its technical partners, will be recorded and processed on paper and/or with the aid of means electronic and may be stored in special databases and will not be used for other purposes, other than the obligatory ones envisaged by the current Public Safety legislation;
• * 'Booking' page - the profile of users requesting information via the 'Booking' page will be used by FP GROUP SRL – La Conchiglia Resort & SPA for exclusive hospitality operations;
• * 'Contacts' page - the profile of users who request information via the 'Contacts' page will be used by FP GROUP SRL – La Conchiglia Resort & SPA for communication purposes relating to the single request obtained;
Your data will not be "disseminated", they will not be published or communicated to third parties, either in Italy, within the European Union or outside the EU, while they may be known by the staff of FP GROUP SRL – La Conchiglia Resort & SPA who will have received appropriate training and from its technical partners, sealed by compliance with the GDPR as they have been appointed and listed under External Managers.
FP GROUP SRL – La Conchiglia Resort & SPA undertakes not to use personal data reported as inaccurate until the inaccuracy has been corrected.
All data is collected for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, it will not be published, shared and/or transferred to third parties, either in Italy or abroad.
Freedom to give consent, consequences of refusal, data retention period.
• Booking - the provision of your data is optional. However, in case of refusal of consent for the purposes indicated, we will be unable to host you. The data received will be kept for the minimum duration established by legal obligations.
• 'Contacts' - the provision of your data is optional. However, in case of refusal of consent for the purposes indicated, we will be unable to provide you with an answer. The data received will be kept for 6 months.
• cookies - the collection of data in aggregate mode is automatic and linked to navigation on the site's pages. If you do not want this to happen, you must stop browsing the site itself or you can proceed with changing the configuration and the options available through the instructions on the internet page.
Rights referred to in articles 13 and 14 of the RGPD (GDPR) 679/2016.
The interested party will be able to consciously control and manage the flow of their data and, in particular, will be able to exercise the following rights:
• (i) right of access to data,
• (ii) the right to request rectification, cancellation, or limitation of processing,
• (iii) the right to object to the processing,
• (iv) the right to data portability,
• (v) the right to revoke consent to processing, at any time e
• (vi) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
It will be possible to exercise all the rights provided for by the articles 13 (data collected from the interested party) and 14 (data not collected from the interested party) of the RGPD (GDPR) 679/2016, by contacting the data controller directly mentioned in the paragraph Owner and data processor.